Thursday, February 19, 2009

MY CAR



New Honda City Excitement in the City
I m going to own this car. yea. BLUE. It is out of stock. Have to wait until next month. But daddy had ordered on Tuesday. Hehe, my car no. will be 819. My date of birthday. But sadly, I FAILED my car driving. I passed my on the road of course.

I failed my bukit at a thunder moment.

I was shocked. I haven't experience the fear yet, it overlaped in a sudden. I was blank. Huh, failed so easily. diu lian ar yee wei. T.T

I guess if daddy know I failed, he won't buy this car for me. He'll worry if I crush my new car. Luckily he had ordered earlier.

Going to retake my test on 3/3. Give me luck and support k? I want a PASS!







God bless me






2 comments:

  1. oi.. why fail driving oso can get a car?? I didnt fail pun until now no car.. I want a car.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also dont want fail driving my dear~

    ReplyDelete